- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Fire Subcode Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Construction Permit Application Jacket
The Construction office will accept checks and money orders only as forms of payment. No cash.
Any questions, please call Patricia Starzynski, Technical Assistant, at 609/758-2241, ext 105.
Do I need a permit to do that? YES!
- Generator - All generators require Electrical, Zoning and Mechanical Permits
- Roofing - Multi-family dwellings & Commercial property only
- Siding - Multi-family dwellings & Commercial property only
- Finished Basement or Attic
- Radon remediation
- Lead paint or asbestos removal by a licensed company.
- Underground Fuel storage tanks (UST) by a DEP Licensed contractor
- Shed –building-depending on the sq. ft., zoning is always needed.
- Additions - *see new building
- Pools & Spas…………. Zoning w/survey, Revised grading plan showing all pool contours for inground pools.
- Pool Information - The Uniform Construction Code of the State of New Jersey has amended the regulations concerning Swimming Pools, specifically the definition of a Swimming Pool as it relates to the need for a Construction Permit.
- The Definition of a Swimming Pool now states "Any Structure Intended for Swimming or Recreational Bathing that can hold Twenty-four (24) inches or more in depth. This includes In-ground, Above Ground, On-ground Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs and Spas."
- This Change Requires that all Swimming Pools that meet the above criteria (this includes the INFLATABLE POOLS that will be removed at the end of the season) obtain Construction Permits and ALL Requirements of the Pool Code (i.e. Fencing, Electric, etc.) must be met. Check the Code Book for more information about Swimming Pool Regulations. Any questions, please contact the Construction Department.
- New and Replacement; furnaces, space heater/air handler, air conditioning, hot water heaters, generators, electrical services, meter (including power reinstatement), subpanel.
- Fencing: Zoning Only unless over 6 ft. or used as a pool barrier then- must also submit a building application.
- Fireplaces; wood burning, gas log, inserts, pellet stove
- Chimney Liner