OCEAN COUNTY 2018 RESIDENTIAL DOCUMENT SHREDDING PROGRAM
The Residential Document Shredding program provides residents and taxpayers with the opportunity to recycle their old documents and files safely and securely. The shredding event is scheduled for Saturday, April 28th from 9-11 am, at the Plumsted Township Municipal Building Lot, 121 Evergreen Road, New Egypt, NJ.
- Paper clips and staples DO NOT have to be removed from your paper documents.
- Unacceptable items are: xrays, CDs, floppy disks, microfilm and file folders.
- Commerical and business documents are not accepted.
- The service representatives are uniformed, bonded and insured.
- Papers are shredded by pierce and tear method.
- The shredding unit features an automatic feeding and dumping system, eliminating human contact with your documents and forms.
- Each vehicle is limited to 6 boxes or bags of documents each day.
Please click on the attached flyer regarding the Ocean County 2018 Residential Document Shredding Program.
Plumsted Township never sends unsolicited email.
You received this message because you requested a subscription to receive email alerts from Plumsted Township.