Is your unique voice being heard? Plumsted Township has several boards/committees that play an important role in shaping our community and offer citizens the opportunity to give back and help move the Township forward. We encourage volunteers from different backgrounds to help make our town a better place!
There may be openings or appointments available for the following boards/committees:
- Land Use Board
- Municipal Utilities Authority
- Pride in Plumsted
- The Council for the Arts
- Environmental Committee
- PYNE - Plumsted Youth for Nature and the Environment
- C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Team)
- Municipal Drug and Alcohol Alliance
- Recreation Committee
- Historical Society: check out their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/New-Egypt...
- New Egypt Volunteer Fire Company
- T-N-R - Trap-Neuter-Return Committee - email: TNR for further information
- Other committees within the Township
Any resident interested on serving as a member on one of the township’s various boards or committees should send an email of interest to the Municipal Clerk. For your convenience, you may click here: Citizen Volunteer Form.
*For interest in the Land Use Board and Municipal Utilities Authority, please forward a cover letter along with resume to the Municipal Clerk.
While efforts will be made to place residents on requested boards, it may not be possible in all instances due to availability.
Thank you for your interest in serving our community -
Plumsted Township never sends unsolicited email.
You received this message because you requested a subscription to receive email alerts from Plumsted Township.